Somebody asked me how much it costs to park their car at or near FOSDEM, but I couldn't find info about that. Does anyone know this? -- Jan Claeys
Op woensdag 24-01-2007 om 22:34 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Paul Cobbaut:
Jan Claeys wrote:
Somebody asked me how much it costs to park their car at or near FOSDEM, but I couldn't find info about that. Does anyone know this?
Until now i always parked for free on the campus parking adjacent to the entrance.
Great! I knew there was a parking, but as I was coming by train I didn't know whether it was free or whatever. -- Jan Claeys
Jan Claeys wrote:
Op woensdag 24-01-2007 om 22:34 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Paul Cobbaut:
Jan Claeys wrote:
Somebody asked me how much it costs to park their car at or near FOSDEM, but I couldn't find info about that. Does anyone know this?
Until now i always parked for free on the campus parking adjacent to the entrance.
Great!
I knew there was a parking, but as I was coming by train I didn't know whether it was free or whatever.
beware, that thing is first come, first served :D
participants (3)
-
Jan Claeys -
Paul Cobbaut -
Raphaël Jacquot