Hi,
First of all, I'm hoping you enjoyed this year's FOSDEM, had fun, got
new connections, visited some interesting talks and, of course, enjoyed
in Brussels.
I'm sorry I wasn't be able to attend the first day due known
circumstances, but on other hand, I'm very happy you managed to follow
the schedule and organize yourself, with a little help from FOSDEM crew.
The second day I was there and managed to meet with Robert (Virding,
LFE/Erlang author) and enjoyed really pleasant talk with him. Hoping for
the next year we will manage to organize some Lisp beer/coffee/tea party
after the conference day.
Regarding to recordings: looks like some videos aren't recorded properly
(not specific to Lisp Devroom, but in general) and that was general
problem for the first day; hoping that FOSDEM crew will manage to
fix/edit them.
Regarding to slides: please upload them using Pentabarf (there is
Attachment field in "Description" tab). Also, if you find any errors in
Abstract/Description fields, this is good time to review them as your
talk will be later archived and stored on https://archive.fosdem.org
If you have comments, suggestions or any complains, feel free to let me
know; I will forward FOSDEM related stuff to FOSDEM crew and Lisp
Devroom related will be used to make the next one even better.
See you and best regards,
Sanel