[Microkernel-devroom] Looking for "panelists" for the "panel" discussion
Hi, I know we have not yet reached an agreement on the exact format of what I originally intended as a panel discussion in the devroom's schedule, but besides of this detail, it would be great to have 1-2 people from each participating project to volunteer as the panelist / speakers for the debate. This is mainly for the sake of putting some names on the official schedule to fill the role of speakers for the "panel" (mind the quotes). The target for the total number of speakers is ++7--, preferably 6 :-) If your project does not have a talk, this may be a good way to participate in the devroom. Remember that this is just an initial call for volunteers to participate in the "panel", whatever final form it will have. For the starters, I need to have some names from across the projects to figure on the schedule. Thanks, Jakub
Hello again,
This is mainly for the sake of putting some names on the official schedule to fill the role of speakers for the "panel" (mind the quotes). The target for the total number of speakers is ++7--, preferably 6 :-)
just for the record, the names representing the Genode project would most certainly be Christian Helmuth or Norman Feske (or both). Norman
On 10.1.2012 19:34, Norman Feske wrote:
This is mainly for the sake of putting some names on the official schedule to fill the role of speakers for the "panel" (mind the quotes). The target for the total number of speakers is ++7--, preferably 6 :-)
just for the record, the names representing the Genode project would most certainly be Christian Helmuth or Norman Feske (or both).
Thanks, Norman. At this point, I added Christian as the speaker. Christian, can you send in a short bio along any links you want your profile be associated with? Jakub
Hi, On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 12:33:01PM +0100, Jakub Jermar wrote:
Christian, can you send in a short bio along any links you want your profile be associated with?
A pleasure... [Full name] Christian Helmuth [Short bio] In 2008, Christian co-founded Genode Labs, the company behind the Genode OS project. Before then, he finished his diploma thesis and conducted research of microkernel-based operating systems in the OS group of TU Dresden. Christian's mission is to push Genode to the OS for day-to-day usage. [Picture] See attachment. [Links] https://plus.google.com/105801807312497993181 - Genode Labs G+ Regards -- Christian Helmuth Genode Labs http://www.genode-labs.com/ · http://genode.org/ · /ˈdʒiː.nəʊd/ Genode Labs GmbH · Amtsgericht Dresden · HRB 28424 · Sitz Dresden Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske, Christian Helmuth
Dear all, I'm happy to participate in a panel if people are still needed. On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Jakub Jermar <jakub@jermar.eu> wrote:
Hi,
I know we have not yet reached an agreement on the exact format of what I originally intended as a panel discussion in the devroom's schedule, but besides of this detail, it would be great to have 1-2 people from each participating project to volunteer as the panelist / speakers for the debate.
This is mainly for the sake of putting some names on the official schedule to fill the role of speakers for the "panel" (mind the quotes). The target for the total number of speakers is ++7--, preferably 6 :-)
If your project does not have a talk, this may be a good way to participate in the devroom.
Remember that this is just an initial call for volunteers to participate in the "panel", whatever final form it will have. For the starters, I need to have some names from across the projects to figure on the schedule.
Thanks, Jakub _______________________________________________ Microkernel-devroom mailing list Microkernel-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/microkernel-devroom
-- Regards, Ben
Am Donnerstag, den 12.01.2012, 14:04 +0100 schrieb ben gras:
Dear all,
I'm happy to participate in a panel if people are still needed.
Since I'm the only NOVA proponent, I can also participate, if there is still room. Regards, Julian
On 12.1.2012 14:06, Julian Stecklina wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 12.01.2012, 14:04 +0100 schrieb ben gras:
Dear all,
I'm happy to participate in a panel if people are still needed.
Since I'm the only NOVA proponent, I can also participate, if there is still room.
Sure! Jakub
Hi Ben, On 12.1.2012 14:04, ben gras wrote:
I'm happy to participate in a panel if people are still needed.
Very good! Please send a short bio and links you would like to be displayed when someone clicks on your profile on the FOSDEM site. Also consider sending a thumb photo of yourself. Thanks, Jakub
participants (5)
-
ben gras -
Christian Helmuth -
Jakub Jermar -
Julian Stecklina -
Norman Feske