Hi François, Thank you very much for accepting my proposal for "Making Open Source Hardware for Retrogaming on Raspberry Pi". It is a really exciting opportunity! My flights arrives at late night on Friday in Belgium so I will be there on Saturday morning. I don't have any conflicts with other talks on Saturday. I will fit my slides and talk in 15min which will allow a couple of additional minutes for questions and for next speaker setup. Thanks, Leon On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 7:20 AM François Revol <revol@free.fr> wrote:
Hi everyone,
Le 24/12/2018 à 13:27, François Revol a écrit :
IMPORTANT DATES - 30 November 2018: submission deadline for talk proposals - 16 December 2018: announcement of the final schedule - 2 February 2019: Retrocomputing DevRoom
Sorry I'm quite late on the schedule, I'll work it out this week.
All submissions look interesting, but I'm not sure we'll have enough time to put everyone in.
Please checkyour talk status in Pentabarf for now :
- if you're accepted, and you've asked for 1h: see if you can shorten it a bit,
- if it's still "undecided": either I'm not sure we have the time (workshop), or I'd like some FLOSS references to it, do you use FLOSS tools ? If so please add links to them.
I'll have a look at it again on wednesday.
I ended up accepting all the submissions as they all seemed interesting, and made a tentative schedule.
Be aware I couldn't find time to include pauses so this means slots will include time for question and for next speaker setup, so please be there in advance to not waste time.
It seemed like nobody had schedule conflicts with other talks, but please everyone, check the proposed time and mail me quickly in case anything is wrong.
I heard the shedule is needed by the end of the week to print booklets (even though it might be possible to make other changes but they won't be in the prints).
Also, if you didn't do it yet, please subscribe to the devroom mailing list, in case I miss BCCs for next mails. https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/retrocomputing-devroom
François.