Rui, I started reviewing submissions yesterday. By default, selected talks will get 30 min. I will be informing the lucky ones tomorrow. Thank you On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 9:14 PM, Rui Martins <rui1973martins@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I have made a submission for a talk named:
ZX Spectrum in the New Millenium Upgrade ROM to 512K
This documents the process of defining a larger Cartridge System that is retro compatible with existing original hardware.
I'm not sure if this will be squeezed in a 15 or 50 minutes talk, depending on slots availability, but would like to know with some time to spare, so that presentation can be adapted depending on which will be available.
I'm not sure exactly when or where the acceptance (or not) of the talk will be available.
Can someone give some pointers on these issues ?
Regards Rui Martins
_______________________________________________ retrocomputing-devroom mailing list retrocomputing-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/retrocomputing-devroom
-- Pau Garcia i Quiles http://www.elpauer.org