HI all, Maybe you can join the sponsored Fosdem diner : http://www.eventbrite.com/e/fosdem-mysql-and-friends-community-dinner-2016-t... ? Plenty of food, beers, cheap, and close to the ULB. Cheers, Sytze. -----Original Message----- From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav@redhat.com> To: security-devroom <security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org> Sent: Tue, Jan 26, 2016 5:33 pm Subject: Re: saturday night dinner On Wed, 2016-01-20 at 14:23 +0100, José Bollo wrote:> Le mardi 19 janvier 2016 à 09:47 +0100, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos a> écrit :> > Hi,> > The devroom's talks on Saturday finish at 17.30. Should we have a> > dinner with presenters and people from the devroom at 18.00/18.30?> > Any> > suggestions with easy access from the venue by a local or usual> > suspect?> > nice idea indeed> 2 years ago I went to "la fleur en papier doré" (http://www.lafleuren> papierdore.be) and I have a very happy memories of it.> A friend also pointed out "houtsiplou" (http://caat.be/houtsiplou)They seem quite far (40 mins with tram according to google) and thatmay be a show stopper if they are people who stay near ULB, or to someother side of the city. I'll try to check whether there is a place nearULB. I'm pretty sure there we considered some options last year, but Ishould find them.regards,Nikos_______________________________________________security-devroom mailing listsecurity-devroom@lists.fosdem.orghttps://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/security-devroom