Personally, I don't mind if I get 5 minutes less. Should be enough time for my talk that way as well (done some measurements already). :) Дана Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:35:42 +0100 Anders Rundgren <anders@primekey.se> написа:
Hi Kai,
As I have a full presentation that was tentatively admitted on the IRC to Tomas G by Martin I would prefer that the six presentations on Saturday where shortened by 5 mins each. That gives me 30 mins and the other 40-55 mins.
Is this unreasonable?
Best regards Anders
On 2012-01-31 19:41, Kai Engert wrote:
On 31.01.2012 12:38, Anders Rundgren wrote:
For those who are interested in smart cards I will present an "alternative vision" at FOSDEM although I'm still waiting for the actual scheduling. Kai? Martin?
Item G on:
Dear Anders,
I'm sorry that your talk proposal got missed.
My only involvement was the last minute correction, after I had noted the conflict. I understand Martin got sick and he tried to get the schedule done anyway. I think he is still recovering.
What about one of the not-yet scheduled slots?
I'd say, Saturday is already pretty much packed, and I think it might be interesting to have an open discussion on Saturday after the CACert/DigiNotar talk.
On Sunday, there might be several options. I see that other developer rooms start as early as 9:00 on Sunday, so you could talk at 9:00 am.
Or you could talk at 12:00, although Martin might have intentionally left that gap for lunch. Or you could talk Sunday, 15:00, after the Smart-Card workshop?
I have not coordinated this with Martin, as I cannot reach him on IRC, I'm just trying to provide some suggestions.
What do you or other's think?
Regards Kai
_______________________________________________ Security-devroom mailing list Security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/security-devroom
-- Branko Majic Jabber: branko@majic.rs Please use only Free formats when sending attachments to me. Бранко Мајић Џабер: branko@majic.rs Молим вас да додатке шаљете искључиво у слободним форматима.