All, The restaurant is a big success. We have 32 subscribed participants. However, I called the restaurant - it's the absolute maximum they can handle. Therefore, I closed the poll. I'm sorry for the ones who didn't have a chance to register. It would be nice if people who registered and couldn't come for any reason let me an email, even on saturday's evening. Also, I was asked to communicate that it will be difficult if everyone order pizzas at the same time. I will give you more info on the menu later. Kr, Aris Le 23/01/11 21:48, Aris Adamantiadis a écrit :
All,
For the sake of simplicity, I registered an online poll for the restaurant. It's available through this link : http://doodle.com/swifwskc2g8gibda
Please register yourself on it, even if you already replied positively on the ML. That way I'm sure I forgot nobody. I'd prefer to have an accurate estimation of the number of participants asap, preferably this week.
Practical details: no prepayment necessary, please just be there if you registered. Timing : 7PM ? 8PM ? Up to you. Please have change. The budget is 25-30€.
See you at fosdem !
Aris _______________________________________________ Security-devroom mailing list Security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/security-devroom
-- Aris Adamantiadis BELNET, Customer Relations Technical Advisor t: +32 2 790 33 33 Dept: customer@belnet.be Contact: http://www.belnet.be/fr/content/contact !! New address from the 6th of December !! Louizalaan 231 Avenue Louise Brussel 1050 Bruxelles