Le 31/01/11 22:20, Martin Paljak a écrit :
For a while I remembered the time between devroom closing and dinner shifted from 1h to 1.5h but indeed, 21.30 (or 9.30 PM, +2.5h) is written on Doodle and in the e-mail.
True, 2.30 could be a bit too long time for some to just wait (and starve). But maybe it is possible to split for a quick snack and a nice beer in a nearby bar while those who want to visit their sleeping places could do that? Hello there,
I took contact with the restaurant and got an agreement for 9PM. The idea of the american snacks looks great, too ! Larry, what were you thinking about ? If that's a budget problem, I'm sure you can ask for participation. We just need to be sure at which moment we're going to be kicked out from the room :) Kr, Aris