Hi, I've recently released some code that I wrote a while ago for two-factor (particularly HOTP) authentication. http://www.dynalogin.org If you feel this is of interest, I would be happy to participate in or lead a session about this at the dev room. I understand that some of the other dev room participants have already contributed to this project indirectly through the HOTP toolkit and in other ways. My vision for dynalogin is a solution that can be deployed as a package on Linux distributions and be instantly up and running, enabling almost plug-and-play two-factor authentication for UNIX, RADIUS, OpenID and other technologies. Session duration: flexible, up to a full 1 hour slot is fine Open source background: long time user of Debian. Release of open source (but sadly not open patent) G.729 module for Asterisk. Contributed a B2BUA to the reSIProcate SIP stack project. Developer/release manager on Ganglia project, and possibly one of the largest commercial deployments of Ganglia/rrdtool. Professional: secure connectivity and messaging solution developer, investment banking Also of interest: B. CompSci received at Melbourne Uni (co-incidentally, the school where Wikileaks founder Julian Assange studied) Also, there is an error on your original message, linked to from the FOSDEM main page ( http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2010-December/001083.html ), you have (twice) a link to http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem and I think you mean to link to: http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/security-devroom Regards, Daniel