Larry Stefonic wrote:
Peter Stuge wrote:
2h30 is too long for me
How about if I bring you a clif bar I personally import to Brussels from USA! ;-)
I might like that a lot actually. :) It sounds good, and tasty. You are of course right that I could (and should) plan ahead, and bring extra nutrition.
I don't know if this is in context or makes sense, by how about if Team yaSSL sponsors aka brings some food/snacks for the security devroom?
I think this would make you many fast friends. :) Great idea.
What quantity/types is appropriate?
I guess it depends on the size of our room. It looks like a smallish classroom. http://video.fosdem.org/2010/devrooms/jboss/drools.ogg is a video from the room last year. A few crates of $beverage and some snacks (and fruit if you want to be a bit more fancy :) would make a great addition to the room I think. //Peter