Hi, I indeed counted 9 persons more. I just learned they subscribed as well so I opened it again. I will block it at 32. Aris Envoyé de mon téléphone. Le 31 janv. 2011 à 13:12, Martin Paljak <martin@martinpaljak.net> a écrit :
Hello, On Jan 31, 2011, at 1:51 PM, Aris Adamantiadis wrote:
The restaurant is a big success. We have 32 subscribed participants.
Correction: 23 participants, according to Doodle.
However, I called the restaurant - it's the absolute maximum they can handle. Therefore, I closed the poll.
I'm sorry for the ones who didn't have a chance to register. It would be nice if people who registered and couldn't come for any reason let me an email, even on saturday's evening. I hope we can track during the day present/missing folks to see if there is extra free places.
Also, I was asked to communicate that it will be difficult if everyone order pizzas at the same time. I will give you more info on the menu later. Maybe there's a way to pre-order? Again, this is something that can be fixed on site.
Thanks for organizing this, Martin. -- @MartinPaljak.net +3725156495
-- BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS ------------------------------------------------------
Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 05E2ccxuU) is spam: Spam: https://antispam.belnet.be/canit/b.php?i=05E2ccxuU&m=fe463e289f60&t=20110131&c=s Not spam: https://antispam.belnet.be/canit/b.php?i=05E2ccxuU&m=fe463e289f60&t=20110131&c=n Forget vote: https://antispam.belnet.be/canit/b.php?i=05E2ccxuU&m=fe463e289f60&t=20110131&c=f ------------------------------------------------------ END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS