Alasdair, It does appear to be working for most, I can see that there are 150+ orders in the system. Is it possible that I could reach out to the two that reported the issue to gather some details regarding the devices / browsers used? Thanks, Reece On 16/01/2021 18:52, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 06:50:05PM +0000, Reece Godfray wrote:
I have looked into this and I can see that orders have been created on the system for these customers. Excellent - I'll let them know not to worry.
I will look into why the error is occuring and come back to you. We didn't test on Android, so I'm guessing it might be something that certain browser types trigger.
Alasdair
-- -- Reece Godfray Customer Support Team Leader OpusVL Logo Business management software - Joined-up, flexible & open OpusVL Drury House Drury Lane Rugby CV21 3DE T: 01788 298 455 DDI: 01788 298 413 E: reece.godfray@opusvl.com <mailto:reece.godfray@opusvl.com> W: http://opusvl.com <http://opusvl.com>