Hello Fosdem team, I know you were very busy during Fosdem and just after, so I didn't bother you. But I haven't received this order yet after 1.5 month. What is the status of order S05647, please? Thank you in advance, Jerome Vandenabeele On Sat, Feb 5, 2022 at 2:54 PM <treasure@fosdem.org> wrote:
Your Sales Order S05647 [image: Fosdem EU] ------------------------------
Hello,
This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for:
*Products* *Quantity* *Price* [image: Product image] Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 Hoodie! 1.0 41.32 € 50.00 € [image: Product image] Donation 1.0 10.00 € 10.00 € *Delivery:* 6.95 € *SubTotal:* 58.27 € *Taxes:* 8.68 € *Total:* 66.95 €
Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake:
treasure@fosdem.org +32 27 88 74 78
Note that production and delivery may take several weeks. *Bill to:* Bahnhofstraße 123 Fellbach, Württemberg 70736 Germany *Payment Method:* Mollie (66.95 €)
*Ship to:* Bahnhofstraße 123 Fellbach, Württemberg 70736 Germany *Shipping Method:* Delivery (6.95 €) View Sales Order <http://treasure.fosdem.org/mail/view?model=sale.order&res_id=5647&access_token=26ca684b-1b7f-4ba0-9130-3ad285536555> ------------------------------ *Fosdem EU* +32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org Powered by Odoo <https://www.odoo.com?utm_source=db&utm_medium=email>
-- Bahnhofstr. 123, 70736 Fellbach, Deutschland M: +49-176-3891 6215