Hello Paul, We are sorry in the delay here. On your original confirmation email, we included the line "Note that production and delivery may take several weeks", as merchandise is produced in batches.
From your email, I assume you are in the UK. These are being produced centrally and being sent as a bulk shipment to the UK, where they will then be forwarded. This saves you any import tax. I do not personally have an update on this status, but rest assured your order has not been forgotten, and in cases where there are issues, we will follow up. Once all orders have finally been dispatched, an email will be sent asking for people with problems to reach out again.
Thx Kristian ________________________________ From: treasure <treasure-bounces@lists.fosdem.org> on behalf of fosdem@twinmoons.org.uk <fosdem@twinmoons.org.uk> Sent: 06 March 2022 15:12 To: info@fosdem.org <info@fosdem.org> Cc: treasure@fosdem.org <treasure@fosdem.org> Subject: [FOSDEM Treasure] Order # S05146 - FOSDEM 2022 T-shirt order not received Hi, I have still not received the T-shit I purchased on 16th Jan. I have tried emailing treasure@fosdem.org but have not received a response. My next step will be contacting paypal to request a refund but I do not want to do that if I do not have to. Please can someone respond with a status update. Thanks, Paul Broadhead Your Sales Order S05146