On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 12:41:09PM +0000, Bernard Tyers - Sane UX Design wrote:
I have tried to use the offer code - 15865361773722178389 - this morning and the checkout process tells me the code has expired or has been used. I can confirm I've not used the code yet. Is it possible to get another code?
I've passed that query to the people running the shop.
Also - I am trying to purchase 3 t-shirts, one for myself, and the 2 assistant devroom managers. It's unclear from the email if requesting 3 t-shirts is allowed, I'm happy to contribute some money for these other 2 t-shirts.
T-shirts are being issued based on the data in Pentabarf. If those other people are contributing to the event, then yes, they can have T-shirts. Looking at: https://penta.fosdem.org/report/devroom_managers you only have one devroom manager set up - you. However I do see people attached to some of your talks with the role of 'host'. Emails with vouchers were sent to all such people. If there are additional people who should have the 'coordinator' role like you, then please add them to the events as such and then next time we issue some T-shirt vouchers (later this week), they will receive one. Alasdair