I'm guessing 'rating' suggests this is something that might appear AFTER the order is complete. (And it would be something we do not want to enable anyway.) Alasdair ----- Forwarded message from Jimmy Angelakos <vyruss@hellug.gr> ----- Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 18:16:15 +0000 From: Jimmy Angelakos <vyruss@hellug.gr> Subject: Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] order error To: Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> Cc: treasure@fosdem.org Hi Alasdair, Right after pressing the place order button. OS was Android, browser: Firefox Thanks! Jimmy On 16/01/2021 18:07, Alasdair G Kergon wrote: Where exactly in the process did you get this error? What web browser/operating system were you using? On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 06:05:44PM -0000, vyruss@hellug.gr wrote: This message has been posted on your website! ___________ Your Name : Jimmy Angelakos Your Question : Hi, I tried to order the contributor t-shirt (Order S00050) but I got this error: Error: Traceback: Error: QWeb2 - template['portal.Composer']: Runtime Error: Error: QWeb2: Template 'website_rating.rating_star_input' not found exception@https://treasure.fosdem.org/web/content/392-ccc15f8/1/web.assets_common_lazy... anonymous@https://treasure.fosdem.org/web/content/392-ccc15f8/1/web.assets_common_lazy... line 3635 > Function:99:29 _render@https://treasure.fosdem.org/web/content/392-ccc15f8/1/web.assets_common_lazy... render@https://treasure.fosdem.org/web/content/392-ccc15f8/1/web.assets_common_lazy... _render@https://treasure.fosdem.org/web/content/392-ccc15f8/1/web.assets_common_lazy... render@https://treasure.fosdem.org/web/content/392-ccc15f8/1/web.assets_common_lazy... renderElement@https://treasure.fosdem.org/web/content/392-ccc15f8/1/web.assets_common_lazy... _widgetRenderAndInsert/<@https://treasure.fosdem.org/web/content/392-ccc15f8/1/web.assets_common_lazy... ----- End forwarded message -----