Connection type and resolution of beamer in CLC devroom

CIRULLI, Sandro sandro.cirulli at oup.com
Wed Dec 30 18:56:46 CET 2015

Hi,

I was told by Peter Bouda that VGA connection will be available. I don't know about HDMI, it is worth asking. No idea about beamer resolution.

Hope it helps...

Sandro

Sandro Cirulli
Platform Tech Lead
Dictionary Technology Group
Global Academic, Dictionaries
Oxford University Press | Great Clarendon Street | Oxford OX2 6DP
sandro.cirulli at oup.com | 0044 1865 353968