[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2009 beer event

Bruno Costacurta bcostacurta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:28:15 CET 2008

Sorry but can someone there in Brussels check if the Delirium Café has a
*real* smoking / non-smoking areas ?
Personally I never seen the separation of mixed areas (meaning sharing same
physical place) be respected by the smoke of cigarettes (and unfortunately
neither by smokers of course).

Bye,
Bruno

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Christophe Vandeplas <cvandeplas at fosdem.org