[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2009 beer event

Pierre-Luc Beaudoin pierre-luc.beaudoin at collabora.co.uk
Tue Dec 30 16:18:37 CET 2008

On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 11:41 +0100, Philip Paeps wrote:

> Each his own goals.  Our are organizing a conference.

I'd like to add that when I attended last year beer event, the Delirium
was so crowded that I ended up spending the evening in the smoke free
street next to it.  The street was filled with FOSDEM visitors, so I
didn't have to get in.

I didn't realize smoking was allowed until the next beer event hehe.  So
non-smokers should be fine at this event!

--
Pierre-Luc Beaudoin