[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2009 beer event

Peter Vandenabeele peter at vandenabeele.com
Tue Dec 30 15:16:48 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> wrote:
> Would it harm to ask politely on the website (and in future communication)
> to smoke outside whenever possible ?

+1

To further reduce your effort, I suggest a specific text you could use as a
starting point:

"N) Smoking:

Some people have asked to avoid smoke inside the bar and use the alley
in front the bar for smoking (there are only pedestrians in the alley). While
it is legally allowed to smoke in a bar in Belgium, I believe trying to limit
smoking to the alley outside would be a nice gesture towards the
non-smoking visitors."

Open for critique and improvement :-)

Peter