[FOSDEM] FOSDEM iPhone app

Leon Handreke leonbrussels at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 21:46:50 CET 2010

Hey everybody!

In an effort to make FOSDEM even more paperless, Adam Ziolkowski and me
have created an iPhone application with the FOSDEM schedule.

Unlike with the paper booklet, you can always download the most
up-to-date schedule in case there are some last-minute changes. You can
also view only lectures going on or starting soon, which could come in
useful. We have also put in a map for each event, showing you where it
is.

We have released the source on GitHub [1] under the Beerware License, so
feel free to adapt it for your own conference. It's quite flexible,
being based on the xcal files generated by the pentabarf system FOSDEM
uses.

You can download it from the AppStore for free, I hope it'll be useful
for some people!

Cheers,

Leon

[1] http://github.com/leonbrussels/fosdem