[FOSDEM] Taking a folding bike to FOSDEM

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Jan 6 13:18:09 CET 2012

I'm considering taking my folding bike with me to Brussels.

But I wonder whether there will be anywhere plausible to leave it at
the conference venue.  It's a Brompton and they're very stealable, so
it's not normally a good idea to just lock them up somewhere like you
would a normal bike.

Any advice, opinion, information or experiences welcome.

Thanks,
Ian.

--
Ian Jackson                  personal email: <ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk>