[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2013 feedback

Thomas Clavier tom at tcweb.org
Wed Feb 13 18:48:41 CET 2013

    Hello,

7 years i come to Fosdem, thanks a lot :-D IMHO it's the most important
event about free software. The event we can't skip.

Each years they are more and more people ... and room with popular
subject are quickly full :-(
In my opinion, if we have ability to vote for subject before event it's
possible to move it in big room ?
For next year is it possible to publish schedule without room name with
ability to vote for talk or devroom ?
An other idea it's to add webcam in front of each room to see queue size :-D

In other hand, it's very difficult to have fresh beer ... with help of
weather is not possible to store beer reserves outside ?

Lot of thanks to staff members and volunteers.

--
Thomas Clavier                 http://www.tcweb.org
Jabber/XMPP/Gtalk :            tom at tcweb.org
+33 (0)6 20 81 81 30           +33 (0)950 783 783