[FOSDEM] It's time for a Code of Conduct

Imifos imifos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 13:39:40 CET 2015

big +1 for this.

There is just one thing:

I would never do such operation without clear support from the organizers.
It is important (for me) that I can speak with them having their trust,
attention and respect, and not simply being considered a hysterical dump
dora. This project has to become a part of FOSDEM, not just "yet another
play in the gallery".

A part of this, everything is as simple (and even more) as you said...

Thank you!