[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2019 RISC-V Devroom
arun.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 00:13:08 CEST 2018
We are pleased to announce the call for presentations for the FOSDEM 2019
RISC-V Devroom. The Devroom will be held on February 2, 2019 in Brussels,
Belgium. The submission deadline for talk proposals is November 25, 2018.
# FOSDEM 2019 RISC-V Devroom CFP
FOSDEM 2019 will take place on February 2-3, 2019 in Brussels, Belgium.
There will be a full day RISC-V developer’s room on February 2nd
(Saturday). The topic of the devroom encompasses the RISC-V ISA, open
source RISC-V hardware (e.g., cores, SoCs, accelerators), and open source
RISC-V software (e.g., OS ports, emulators).
## Presentation Details
* The default duration for talks will be 45 minutes including discussion.
Feel free to request a longer or shorter slot.
* Presentations can be recorded and streamed, sending your proposal implies
giving permission to be recorded. However, exceptions can be made.
## Submit a talk
Visit the [Fosdem 2019 Pentabarf](
https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM19) website (see account creation
Create an "event" and click on "Show all" in the top right corner to
display the full form.
Your submission must include the following information:
* The title and subtitle of your talk (please be descriptive, as titles
will be listed with ~500 from other projects)
* Select "RISC-V devroom" as the track.
* A short abstract of one paragraph
* A longer description if you wish to do so
* Links to related websites / blogs etc.
## Account creation
If you already have a Pentabarf account, please _don't_ create a new one.
You can [reset your password](https://penta.fosdem.org/user/forgot_password)
instead. If you don't have an account, please [create a new account](
## Important Dates
* **Abstract submission: Sunday November 25, 2018**
* Conference date: February 2-3, 2019 in Brussels, Belgium
* Devroom date: Saturday February 2, 2019
## More Details
Please consider submitting a talk proposal.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FOSDEM