[FOSDEM] [CfP] FOSDEM Software Defined Storage devroom
jan at fajerski.name
Thu Nov 9 11:47:08 UTC 2023
FOSDEM is a free software event that offers open source communities a place to
meet, share ideas and collaborate. It is well known for being highly
developer-oriented and in the past brought together 8000+ participants from
all over the world. It's home is in the city of Brussels (Belgium).
FOSDEM 2024 will take place as an in-person event during the weekend of February
3/4 2024. More details about the event can be found at http://fosdem.org/
** Call For Participation
The Software Defined Storage devroom will go into it's eighth round for talks
around Open Source Software Defined Storage projects, management tools
and real world deployments.
Presentation topics could include but are not limited too:
- Your work on a SDS project like Ceph, Gluster, OpenEBS, CORTX or Longhorn
- Your work on or with SDS related projects like OpenStack SWIFT or Container
- Management tools for SDS deployments
- Monitoring tools for SDS clusters
** Important dates:
- Dec 10th 2023: submission deadline for talk proposals
- Dec 15th 2023: announcement of the final schedule
- Feb 3rd 2024: (tentative) Software Defined Storage dev room
Talk proposals will be reviewed by a steering committee:
- Niels de Vos (IBM)
- Jan Fajerski (Red Hat)
We also welcome additional volunteers to help with making this devroom a
Please submit talks at https://fosdem.org/submit.
- Important! Select the "Software Defined Storage devroom" track.
Hope to hear from you soon! And please forward this announcement.
If you have any further questions, please write to the mailing list at
storage-devroom at lists.fosdem.org and we will try to answer as soon as
More information about the FOSDEM