[Open-source-gamedev-devroom] Please submit proposals for talks!

jeremy rosen jeremy.rosen at enst-bretagne.fr
Wed Dec 14 20:48:11 CET 2011

Ok, people it's time to wake up...

our deadline for submission is Dec 23 and so far I am the only one
that have officially made a proposal.

OSS Game developement is an interesting subject and this is more or
less the first time there are actual talks on that, we are all
volunteers since as far as I know there is no corporate backed-up OSS
games, so it might be a bit daunting, but we really need to get things
going now.

Finding a subject shouldn't be an issue, talk about technology, talk
about your community, talk about your history, your art, subjects on
which you would like to have feedback, introduce your game, show off
your features...

it's games we're talking about there are all sort of subject that will
get people to come

we really want this devroom to be a success, but we won't be able to
do it without your help. So if you hesitate please post a proposal,
it's fun to do and it's one of the rare chance you have to do
something a little bit public with your hobby.

Hoping to hear from all of you guys

Boucman