[Open-source-gamedev-devroom] Please submit proposals for talks!

Arthur Huillet ahuillet at freedroid.org
Wed Dec 14 21:06:41 CET 2011

Hello,

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:48:11 +0100
jeremy rosen <jeremy.rosen at enst-bretagne.fr> wrote:

> our deadline for submission is Dec 23 and so far I am the only one
> that have officially made a proposal.

I am aware of the situation and it is sad. Perhaps OSS Game development is not
a topic many people are actually interested it? (Unlike what we thought...)

The FreedroidRPG team has not been very responsive to my proposal of physically
meeting up at FOSDEM, nor have I seen much enthusiasm about giving a talk.
Owing to this lack of encouragement from my own team I am currently wondering
whether making a talk proposal is a good idea.

--
Greetings,
A. Huillet