[Open-source-gamedev-devroom] Please submit proposals for talks!

jeremy rosen jeremy.rosen at enst-bretagne.fr
Wed Dec 14 21:56:36 CET 2011

> The FreedroidRPG team has not been very responsive to my proposal of physically
> meeting up at FOSDEM, nor have I seen much enthusiasm about giving a talk.
> Owing to this lack of encouragement from my own team I am currently wondering
> whether making a talk proposal is a good idea.

i'm not sure I understand... meeting physically is really cool, but
meeting other game devs would be really cool too, so do come around...

as far as proposal is concerned, we are definitely interested... I
wouldn't learn much from most wesnoth talk, i'm the oldest dev around
and i've lived through most of our learning experiences... I want to
learn from others...

moreover our audience won't be made only from game devs... I think
it's safe to assume that most of the audience will be OSS fans that
are looking for new games to play, new community to join, plain
curiosity about gaming... overall it's a great chance to bring your
game in the spotlight... FreedroidRPG is a great game that doesn't
have the exposure it deserves... don't miss the chance