[retrocomputing devroom] FOSDEM 2019 - Retrocomputing DevRoom CfP

François Revol revol at free.fr
Mon Dec 24 13:27:05 CET 2018

Hello everyone,

Le 28/10/2018 à 23:12, Pau Garcia Quiles a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> FOSDEM 2019 - Retrocomputing DevRoom Call for Participation
>
> FOSDEM is a free software event that offers open source communities a
> place to meet, share ideas and collaborate. It is renown for being
> highly developer-oriented and brings together 8000+ participants from
> all over the world. It is held in the city of Brussels (Belgium).
>
> FOSDEM 2019 will take place during the weekend of February 2nd-3rd
> 2019. More details about the event can be found at
> http://www.fosdem.org.
>

> IMPORTANT DATES
>    -  30 November 2018: submission deadline for talk proposals
>    -  16 December 2018: announcement of the final schedule
>    -  2 February 2019: Retrocomputing DevRoom

Sorry I'm quite late on the schedule, I'll work it out this week.

All submissions look interesting, but I'm not sure we'll have enough
time to put everyone in.

Please checkyour talk status in Pentabarf for now :

- if you're accepted, and you've asked for 1h: see if you can shorten it
a bit,

- if it's still "undecided": either I'm not sure we have the time
(workshop), or I'd like some FLOSS references to it, do you use FLOSS
tools ? If so please add links to them.

I'll have a look at it again on wednesday.

François.