[retrocomputing devroom] FOSDEM 2019 - Retrocomputing DevRoom CfP

François Revol revol at free.fr
Thu Dec 27 06:19:17 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

Le 24/12/2018 à 13:27, François Revol a écrit :
>> IMPORTANT DATES
>>    -  30 November 2018: submission deadline for talk proposals
>>    -  16 December 2018: announcement of the final schedule
>>    -  2 February 2019: Retrocomputing DevRoom
>>

> Sorry I'm quite late on the schedule, I'll work it out this week.
>
> All submissions look interesting, but I'm not sure we'll have enough
> time to put everyone in.
>
> Please checkyour talk status in Pentabarf for now :
>
> - if you're accepted, and you've asked for 1h: see if you can shorten it
> a bit,
>
> - if it's still "undecided": either I'm not sure we have the time
> (workshop), or I'd like some FLOSS references to it, do you use FLOSS
> tools ? If so please add links to them.
>
> I'll have a look at it again on wednesday.

I ended up accepting all the submissions as they all seemed interesting,
and made a tentative schedule.

Be aware I couldn't find time to include pauses so this means slots will
include time for question and for next speaker setup, so please be there
in advance to not waste time.

It seemed like nobody had schedule conflicts with other talks, but
please everyone, check the proposed time and mail me quickly in case
anything is wrong.

I heard the shedule is needed by the end of the week to print booklets
(even though it might be possible to make other changes but they won't
be in the prints).

Also, if you didn't do it yet, please subscribe to the devroom mailing
list, in case I miss BCCs for next mails.