[retrocomputing devroom] FOSDEM 2019 - Retrocomputing DevRoom CfP

Leon Anavi leonanavi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 13:07:19 CET 2018

Hi François,

Thank you very much for accepting my proposal for "Making Open Source
Hardware for Retrogaming on Raspberry Pi". It is a really exciting
opportunity!

My flights arrives at late night on Friday in Belgium so I will be there
on Saturday morning. I don't have any conflicts with other talks on
Saturday. I will fit my slides and talk in 15min which will allow a couple
of additional minutes for questions and for next speaker setup.

Thanks,
Leon