[retrocomputing devroom] [IMPORTANT] Re: FOSDEM 2019 - Retrocomputing DevRoom CfP

François Revol revol at free.fr
Mon Dec 31 05:45:25 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

Le 27/12/2018 à 06:19, François Revol a écrit :

>> Sorry I'm quite late on the schedule, I'll work it out this week.
>>
>> All submissions look interesting, but I'm not sure we'll have enough
>> time to put everyone in.

So, I learnt yesterday that we actually have to share the room with PHP
on saturday. Because I wasn't on the managers list and didn't see the
info, and I just inferred without even thinking about asking, and only
noticed when trying to schedule things at the same time as their own
talks in the same room…

This means meaning we won't have the whole day, so I had to make some
more choices than I wanted.

So I'm sorry but I had to reject some more talks.

Please, check the status of your submissions again in pentabarf.

I still have one left as undecided, because I'm not sure we can keep the
room until 15:00, or if we should leave some time for the PHP handover,
I'll try to clarify this. So the schedule might still change a bit today.

Again, I'm very sorry, hopefully we'll get more time next year.

François.