[retrocomputing devroom] Retrocomputing devroom projector resolution

François Revol revol at free.fr
Tue Jan 8 00:44:12 CET 2019

Hi Thomas,

Le 06/01/2019 à 09:10, Thomas Huth a écrit :

>  Hi François,
>
> first, happy new year, and thanks a lot for organizing the
> retrocomputing devroom!
>
> I've got a question with regards to slide preparation: Do you already
> know which is the preferred resolution of the projector in the
> retrocomputing developer's room? Should the slides of the presentations
> use 16:9 aspect ratio or 4:3 aspect ratio?
>
>  Thanks
>   Thomas

I think they are 4:3, at least most of them. It's safer to assume 4:3 I
think, else you'll end up with some small thing with horizontal bars.

I didn't see it mentionned in the devroom manual which is available at
https://github.com/FOSDEM/video/blob/master/instructions/FOSDEM_AV_manual.pdf

François.