[Security-devroom] talk proposal: dynalogin two-factor authentication

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Wed Dec 8 20:41:58 CET 2010

Hi,

I've recently released some code that I wrote a while ago for two-factor
(particularly HOTP) authentication. http://www.dynalogin.org

If you feel this is of interest, I would be happy to participate in or
lead a session about this at the dev room.  I understand that some of
the other dev room participants have already contributed to this project
indirectly through the HOTP toolkit and in other ways.

My vision for dynalogin is a solution that can be deployed as a package
on Linux distributions and be instantly up and running, enabling almost
plug-and-play two-factor authentication for UNIX, RADIUS, OpenID and
other technologies.

Session duration: flexible, up to a full 1 hour slot is fine

Open source background: long time user of Debian.  Release of open
source (but sadly not open patent) G.729 module for Asterisk.
Contributed a B2BUA to the reSIProcate SIP stack project.
Developer/release manager on Ganglia project, and possibly one of the
largest commercial deployments of Ganglia/rrdtool.

Professional: secure connectivity and messaging solution developer,
investment banking

Also of interest: B. CompSci received at Melbourne Uni (co-incidentally,
the school where Wikileaks founder Julian Assange studied)

Also, there is an error on your original message, linked to from the
FOSDEM main page (
http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2010-December/001083.html  ),
you have (twice) a link to

and I think you mean to link to: