[security-devroom] OpenSC @ FOSDEM 2012 & resurrection of security-devroom list

Tomas Gustavsson tomas at primekey.se
Tue Nov 1 13:27:24 CET 2011

Hi,

Here is my submission for a talk at the security devroom at Fosdem.

Who am I?
Contact:
Tomas Gustavsson
Tel: +46-707421096
Email: see from field

Affiliation:
PrimeKey Solutions AB / EJBCA

Bio:
Project founder/manager of the EJBCA PKI project (http://ejbca.org/) and
CTO at PrimeKey (http://primekey.se). Long time developer and consultant
with PKI/security solutions (nowadays exclusively for EJBCA and
SignServer). Contributor to projects such as BouncyCastle
(http://bouncycastle.org/). Technical lead for the development of a
Common Criteria certified security library, CESeCore.

Talk duration:
I can fit my session into a 30 minute slot.

Talk description:
"CESeCore, Common Criteria certified open source"

CESeCore is a common criteria certified security core. It is a developer
library, including support for hardware cryptographic devices, of JEE
components and was recently certified at Common Criteria level EAL4+.
This talk will give an overview of what CESeCore is and what it can be
used for. It will also share experiences about Common Criteria
certification, what it is, what's good and what's bad, and challenges
involved for open source software.