saturday night dinner

Martin Paljak martin at martinpaljak.net
Tue Jan 19 19:08:37 CET 2016

I've not been very active with the devroom organization, I'll be not
able to take part either much.

But I got a late notice that my stand got accepted and I'll be there
for two days, in AW building, available for on-spot talks about
JavaCard-s and open source development activities with the
"javacard.pro" effort.

Dinner sounds like a nice plan, one has to eat after all...

--
Martin
+372 515 6495