saturday night dinner

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Tue Jan 19 21:56:33 CET 2016

I'm up for dinner!  I think it should be for everyone interested, not
just presenter (and I think that's what you think).  The time mostly
depends on how long it takes to the place, IMHO.  Reaching downtown,
door-to-door, probably takes more than 30 minutes, but if we book for
18.30 and say that some people may be early that might be good.

I suspect a lot of places will be quite crowded though, so if someone
knows a place that can handle ~25 people that is a bit off the beaten
track, that might be the best.

/Simon