first round of accepted talks

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at redhat.com
Tue Jan 3 16:37:11 CET 2017

Hello all,
 I have marked the first round of accepted talks (7) for this year's
security devroom, unfortunately leaving out many good talks. All
accepted talks will have a duration of 20 minutes + 5 minutes for
questions.

It is currently unclear whether we can have more than 7 talks in total,
as it is not yet decided whether whether the room will be available the
whole day (there is also a security track). By the end of this week all
decisions will be finalized, and I will let you know if more talks are
accepted.

regards,
Nikos