All:
Hi... my name is Samantha and I am trying to finalize all of my companies
plans for FOSDEM and we are all first time attendees. We have been
selected to have a stand and the event and wanted to get some feedback on
what we should do with giveaways and staff for the stand.
We have a limited number of people in EMEA that can attend and I want to
make sure that i am using my resources as best as I can. If anyone has any
information they can help me with on this ... i would be forever thankful!
--
Samantha Kosko
Field Marketing Manager @ 10gen, The MongoDB Company
Twitter: @sam_10gen
Zerply: http://zerply.com/samantha-kosko/public
We are hiring!
Dear
For the conference EuroScipy (see http://euroscipy.org) at ULB on
python on science taking place at ULB at the end of August 2012, we
refer the users to
https://archive.fosdem.org/2012/practical/accommodation to find an accomodation.
THe link is now broken (error 404). What could be done ?
Thanks,
Nicolas
--
Nicolas Pettiaux