FOSDEM 2009 Recordings
You might have noticed the video's are already online on our different
mirrors. Round robin loadbalancing is performed using the following link:
http://video.fosdem.org.
From now on we also publish the video's on YouTube. Google upgraded out
account so we could upload video's without time-limitation. This means
you can watch any video streamed and in one single part.
Our official channel page is: http://youtube.com/fosdemtalks.
--
Christophe Vandeplas
cvandeplas(a)fosdem.org
http://www.fosdem.org
Hi! Yes, I am the guy travelling around Europe. I came back to Argentina three weeks ago and I am missing that continent so much.
Here u can see some pictures of my trip: http://robysottinieurope.awardspace.com.
What is your name?
Roby
----- Original Message ----
From: "ehuard(a)fosdem.org" <ehuard(a)fosdem.org>
To: FOSDEM visitors <fosdem(a)lists.fosdem.org>
Sent: Monday, 23 March, 2009 9:07:56
Subject: Re: [FOSDEM] Pictures 2009?
Hi,
are you the Roby who helped out during FOSDEM ?
I hope your trip through Europe went well ! Thanks again for your help
btw, you really made a difference (along with a few others who stuck out
the whole FOSDEM).
Elise
>
> Hello! I'd like to know where can I find pictures of FOSDEM 2009.
>
> Roby Sottini
> Ushuaia, Argentina
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> FOSDEM mailing list
> FOSDEM(a)lists.fosdem.org
> http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
>
_______________________________________________
FOSDEM mailing list
FOSDEM(a)lists.fosdem.org
http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
Hi,
are you the Roby who helped out during FOSDEM ?
I hope your trip through Europe went well ! Thanks again for your help
btw, you really made a difference (along with a few others who stuck out
the whole FOSDEM).
Elise
>
> Hello! I'd like to know where can I find pictures of FOSDEM 2009.
>
> Roby Sottini
> Ushuaia, Argentina
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> FOSDEM mailing list
> FOSDEM(a)lists.fosdem.org
> http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
>
I have youtubified the OpenAMQ presentation here:
http://zoobab.wikidot.com/openamq-at-fosdem-2009
Done with a simple avisplit of the Xvid video, and youtube upload perl script.
--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403