All:
Hi... my name is Samantha and I am trying to finalize all of my companies
plans for FOSDEM and we are all first time attendees. We have been
selected to have a stand and the event and wanted to get some feedback on
what we should do with giveaways and staff for the stand.
We have a limited number of people in EMEA that can attend and I want to
make sure that i am using my resources as best as I can. If anyone has any
information they can help me with on this ... i would be forever thankful!
--
Samantha Kosko
Field Marketing Manager @ 10gen, The MongoDB Company
Twitter: @sam_10gen
Zerply: http://zerply.com/samantha-kosko/public
We are hiring!
Hi,
I've started uploading the first videos recorded at FOSDEM for the main
tracks, lightning talks, and cross-distribution devroom.
Please note that not all videos are available yet, and that they need to
be synced to our mirror network first before you'll be able to watch
them.
You should be able to see the videos by going to
<http://video.fosdem.org/>, or by clicking on the right link when going
to the schedule on the website (after the next update).
Regards,
--
The volume of a pizza of thickness a and radius z can be described by
the following formula:
pi zz a